AKC PuppyFinder: Hovawart Puppies
- Breed Traits
- Good with other Dogs: With Supervision
- Shedding: Seasonal
- Grooming: Occasional
- Trainability: Responds Well
- Barking Level: Barks When Necessary
- History & Job
Hovawarts are generally a healthy breed. Like all breeds there may be some health issues. Some dogs may be faced with these health challenges in their lives, but the majority of Hovawarts are healthy dogs.
- Breed Club
- Breed Club Rescue: Hovawart Club of North America
- Breed Club Rescue Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Nancy Rutkowski
- Breed Club Rescue Phone: (707) 373-9163
- Breed Club Rescue Link: http://www.hovawartclub.org/rescue-1.html
Sorry, there are no Hovawart puppies.
Save this search to be notified when puppies become available.